The Griffintown Art School fosters artistic creativity and community by providing a supportive, inspiring environment for artists and art students of many and varied backgrounds.
The school is now offering classes in Fine and Applied Arts, as well as one and two day workshops in various techniques. All will be taking place in our wonderful setting, a beautifully renovated 19th century, historic building in Griffintown where students are surrounded by working artists in their studios and two beautiful art galleries. The teachers at the school are professional artists and teachers who have much expertise to share.
• Registration must be made online, by phone or in person (debit/credit card, cheque, cash.), classes to be paid in full prior to commencement of classes.
• 14 days and more prior to the start date of the class – $20
• 13 to 7 days prior to the start date of the class – 25%
• 6 days or less prior to the start date of the class – 50%
• The Griffintown Art School retains the right to cancel any class or course should there not be sufficient students enrolled. The amount paid for classes cancelled under these circumstances will be refunded in full or the student may have the option of taking another substitution class.
• For any further info please call us!